Monday, November 30, 2009

11-30-09

Well well well...
It has been a long time. I bet you all thought that I may have possibly have been taken by little green men...although today would be a great day if I were to be taken. Anyway the competition season has come to an end. I finished it with the FAP Fitness America Show in Vegas. Finished 9th in Figure Tall category. Not really were I wanted to place but at this point it is what it is. However I am improving my last show in Miami I placed 10th. So at this rate in 4 more years........no just kidding. It time to try to put on some more size and as always work on my legs(the ban of my existance). I had a great photo shoot while in Vegas. I am now waiting to see the finished product. I had a great time with my Savage Sisters. Everyone looked amazing. Now it is time to start setting those 2010 goals. Have you set yours? Your not waiting to start until till January right? December is as good as anytime to start. Before you know it April will be upon us and the start of the new competition season will be kicking down our door. Keep training and fueling your body with the right stuff and we can stay of track and start off next season even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment