Tuesday, October 27, 2009

10-26-09

Sorry it has been so long. Life has been crazy. I have had a real big change in the direction with my job. And man have I been busy or what?!

Anyway I am just under 4 weeks until I hit the Vegas circuit for the FAP. I am super excited. Training has started to get challenging(50 mins of cardio as well as functional, apple ass and weights) since we all know at this point my food has started to dwindle. Don't get me wrong I am still eating just nothing all that yummy--would love to eat a bunch of pineapple right now. But I am entering the home stretch and not to far down the road I will be back into my building phase.

Can't believe that the holidays are just around the corner. My hubby will be leaving for the 6-7 month Navy deployment come the beginning of the year. I am so excited for Vegas but with him leaving not far after it - it is almost bitter sweet. Don't want to get into the habit of wishing time by. I was hoping to get home for the holidays but maybe this next spring or summer. I almost was looking forward to seeing some snow. With Aaron leaving so close to the holidays did not want to travel across the US--tends to make things even more stressful.

The girls are almost done with soccer--well I should say done for about 4 weeks. Then after the holidays it will get crazy again. But that is what I do and I would not change it for the world--I love to watch them play.

Anyway I will post more later on this week--just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive just trying to get all kinds of stuff done before I leave for Vegas and before Aaron is gone.

Hope all is well
T

No comments:

Post a Comment