Sunday, February 7, 2010

2-7-10

Good morning all,
What an amazing week it has been. With everything that has been going on I actually have had a good amount of time for reflection.( I guess it has been the traveling in the car) it has got me thinking a lot about goals. At the end of last year I was told(by some very wise women) to sit down and write down some goals for 2010. It was really easy at the time but now that I have had sometime to reflect I think I may have tried to short change myself. I had to write down 10 goals. Seemed easy enough at the time. I thought ok well I should write
1.Finish top 5 Figure in Vegas
2.25 clients per week for training
3/4.Build my Ambassador/Sunday Sessions
5.Photo Shoot
Ect, ect

Nowhere did I really have a goal down that I would really have to put a good amount of effort in. I mean yeah top 5 finish is pretty lofty but it can be done. I wanted to write Cover--Magazine Spread---Booth Work. But I was to afraid to write it down. And the reason was what if I don't do it this year! What if people read this and laugh at me! What if it can't be done in a year! What I have come to realize is that it is ok. The Goals you make our yours not anyone else's. No one has the right to judge or minimize the goals we have set for ourselves. So what I am trying to say is--go back and readjust what your goals were for this year. Go out of your box and lay it out on the line. I have a saying that I tell all my clients. I will give you all the tools you will need to build your house. I have brought the hammers, wood and nails but it is up to decide when and how your going to build it.

1 comment: